How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wendy Reed Your Own Question
Wendy Reed
Wendy Reed, Enrolled Agent
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3346
Experience:  15+ years tax preparation and tax advice.
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Wendy Reed is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can you please tell me what S125MEECMP deductions is ...

Customer Question

Can you please tell me what S125MEECMP deductions is on a payroll check
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Wendy Reed replied 10 years ago.

S125 is an abbreviation for Section 125, which is pre-tax deduction, usually for Medical insurance, medical expenses or daycare expenses under a flexible spending plan.

I would presume that this is for medical, since the next two letters of the abbreviation "ME"