Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What can I write off for my S Corporation I know ...

What can I write off...
What can I write off for my S Corporation? I know that Home Mortgage, Taxes and Insurance are a no. What else?
11/12/2006
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

You will deduct all business related expenses. Please see Deduction section on the form 1020S for a list of possible deductions - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1120s.pdf Actual deductions would depend on the business specifics.

You may find more detailed information on deductible business expenses in IRS publication 535 - http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p535.pdf

Home Mortgage, Taxes and Insurance if they are your personal expenses are not deductible on the S-corporation tax return.

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
Lev
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor