How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lev Your Own Question
Lev, Tax Advisor
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 29798
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Lev is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my past W2s for 2003, 2004 and 2005. I had ...

Resolved Question:

I need my past W2's for 2003, 2004 and 2005. I had problems and didnt do my returns. I don't want IRS troubles, but I need these past W2's to do my returns. My past employers are no help in getting them. How can I get these without having reprocussions with the IRS?
Submitted: 11 years ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Lev replied 11 years ago.
You may get copies of W2s from Social Security Administration (the fee is $37.00 per tax year)

Call 1–800–772–1213

or write a request to SSA, Division of Earnings Records Operations, PO Box 33003, Baltimore, MD 21290–3003.

Please provide your Social Security Number (SSN), name as shown on your Social Security card, a complete mailing address, day-time phone number, years requested (2003, 2004 and 2005), and reason for request.

Lev and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Lev replied 11 years ago.
If for some reason this doesn't work for you - there are some businesses that offer fast services (fee required):