How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ed Johnson Your Own Question
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 10760
Experience:  GPHR Cert; U.S. Treasury Tax Advocacy Panel appointee
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Ed Johnson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I need to obtain a copy of our corporate ( CP-575)

This answer was rated:

I need to obtain a copy of our corporate ( CP-575) form that authorised our new corproation to use tax ID 26-0019799 -- Facchiano & Associates PC located at
UE 265Cherryvale Mall
Rockford,Il 61112 (NNN) NNN-NNNN

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Dr Facchiano

Dear Dr. Facchiano,

According to the Internal Revenue Service, they cannot re-issue or provide a copy of the CP-575 Letter.

I contacted the IRS Business Center for you this morning and requested that they send you a LETTER 147 C, which is a verification letter that lists and verifies your Tax ID Number.

You should recieve your letter within 5 to seven days.

You should be able to use the Letter 147C in lieu of the CP-575 Letter to obtain your Medicare Provider number.

By the way, should be able to use a federal deposit coupon which shows your EIN.

Ed Johnson and 3 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you