Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

where can i go to sell my baseball cards in my area I stay ...

Customer Question
where can i go to...
where can i go to sell my baseball cards in my area?I stay in georgia.
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Tax
4/25/2006
Tax Professional: Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer replied 11 years ago
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer

Dear Mete,

I recommend that you sell your collectable cards in one of two places, on the internet or at collector shows. The almanac at this web link has a list of flea-markets that have collector tables, and collector shows for your entire region, including Georgia.

http://www.go-star.com/antiquing/almanac.htm

Also if you go to the following store in Albany, the owner should be able to provide any upcoming events for sport card collectors. You just missed a sport card collectors convention in Atlanta which took place in February.

Jj's Comics & Cards/Stephens
2401 Dawson Road Suite W
Albany, GA 31707
229-883-478

Best Regards

Ed

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer