Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

How many times can I change my exemptions in a year

Customer Question
I change to exempt last...
I change to exempt last month so that I could get more money from my bonus, now I would like to change to 10 my number of exemptions for a few months and then in sept go back to filing 0 on my form
Submitted: 11 years ago.Category: Tax
4/21/2006
Tax Professional: Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer replied 11 years ago
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer

Dear Haym,

Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your taxes.

You may submit a W-4 as many times throughout the year that you find necessary.

If you are making multiple changes to your W-4 in the year, you should watch your pay vouchers closely to make sure that the payroll department made the changes.

Best Regards

Ed

Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Tax Preparer