No tax question is too difficult for Experts on JustAnswer
On JustAnswer, tax questions like these are answered regularly:
- My 92-year-old mom has 23,628 in social security benefits. Does she have to file a tax return?
- If I live in Florida, but I have three businesses in Illinois, do I have to pay the state sales tax on my income from them?
- I filed my return electronically and it's been accepted. I received a 1099 I wasn't expecting. I don't mind filing an amended return, but will it hold up my pending return?
- I run a motorcycle owner’s group and we have an online store. Do I need to establish non-profit?
- I leased a vehicle and paid taxes in the lease. I bought the vehicle, and they said I would have to pay another $800 in taxes. Why do I have to pay more in taxes if I paid them through my lease?
In order to assist you with the right information, the Expert will need to know a little about your situation. You should be prepared to answer questions such as:
- What state is this in?
- Has anything been filed or reported?
You should also have any relevant tax paperwork ready. When you have this information, you will be ready to have a productive session with the Expert.