Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My remote start on my 2007 b9 tribeca won't work. it beeps…

Customer Question
My remote start on...

My remote start on my 2007 b9 tribeca won't work. it beeps twice at me

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

They were... i have cleaned them and now everything is spotless...

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B9 Tribeca yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just the battery clean...

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Subaru
5/28/2018
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 2 months ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I'm going to do my best to help you today.To make sure I don't miss anything give me a minute to review you question.

Hi,try this ,open hood and manually press the hood safety switch located on the passenger side and try starting with remote start,if it operates we may have a problem with the switches adjustment ,let me know what happens here so we can continue,thanks!