Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My car won’t start My so has it. It was just serviced last…

Customer Question
My car won’t start...

My car won’t start My so has it

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

It was just serviced last saturday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2016 crosstrek

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

My son is checking battery cables

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My so said engine really hot has been sitting for over an hour

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Subaru
4/1/2018
Subaru Mechanic: Jake, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Jake
Jake, Auto Mechanic
Hey there, thanks for the question.What happens when you attempt to start it? What does it do? Does the engine click? Does it crank?Have you checked to see if the headlights come on?