Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Cv knock when turning to the left. which axel is the

Customer Question
Good morning Mechanic's Assistant:...

Good morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Cv knock when turning to the left. which axel is the problem?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2011 subaru forester non trubo

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

Was thinking about it right now trying to figure out how to know which one is the problem. no breaks in the rubber. new to all wheel drive I have done cv joints on other front wheel drive cars

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Great

Submitted: 22 days ago.Category: Subaru
3/30/2018
Subaru Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 22 days ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

If you can turn left and hear the cv joints clicking, it will be the right axle that is bad.

Kalamykid
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.