Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I have a 2014 Subaru Impreza. I need to add oil to CVT

Customer Question
I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 Subaru Impreza. I need to add oil to CVT transmission. Where is the plug to add?

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Do you know what they look like?

Fuse panels on a transmission? Are we talking about the same thing?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impreza yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. I have the car up on ramps. I need to add CVT transmission oil.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Subaru
3/17/2018
Subaru Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

As I'm sure you know you do not have a did stick on the CVT transmission but instead a fill plug to add fluid. See its location on the transmission in the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6s20xmma3w46ga3/Fill%20plug%20Mar%2017.pdf?dl=0

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.

Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician