Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I have a p code 2764 lock up solenoid code on a 2013

Customer Question
I have a p...

I have a p code 2764 lock up solenoid code on a 2013 outback

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

P2764 yes i have the atf temp light also is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

I wanted to pin check the solenoid connector to check resistance and was looking fo an image to identify it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Brake light is flashing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Subaru Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

How many miles?

108000
108,000

There is a Technical Service bulletin for a warranty extension for the CVT transmission. This code is usually caused by a faulty lock up duty solenoid which is repaired by replacing the valve body. You may have warranty coverage for this. You should take this to the dealer as soon as possible.
Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving a positive (3 star or higher) rating would be appreciated
You can do this rating by clicking on the stars.
This will not close your question and we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free!
I do not get credit unless you give a positive rating.
Do not give a negative rating (2 stars or less) please ask what you need more help with and let’s get your question answered!

I am contacting you because this question has not been closed or rated.
This question will automatically time out after 7 days. Please let me know if you have any questions so I can help more.
A 3 star or higher rating would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Subaru Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago

Do you still need help? hoping you will click on the stars to rate my service.