Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My navigation screen on my 2018 subaru outback won't turn…

My navigation screen on...

My navigation screen on my 2018 subaru outback won't turn off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing my self. tried pushing volume know and used settings menu

3/8/2018
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I'm going to do my best to help you today.To make sure I don't miss anything give me a minute to review you question.

Hi,here is what we do when we are having quirky electrical problems with the radios in general .Remove both battery cables and hold them together for about a minute or two this drains all capacitors in all components in the car and is sort of a reboot to the system.After this is done you should return to normal operation ,let me know if you are still experiencing problems or you would like to discuss this further,thanks.

tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician