Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My Subaru Outback is not opening.I accidentally pushed the…

Customer Question
My Subaru Outback is...

My Subaru Outback is not opening.I accidentally pushed the headlight left on.Any of the keys not working.What I have to do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

I have no idea,what's that.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Outback?

2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to open the door with my remote& key,nothing is working.I see the light is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How to open my car,it's in the garage ,I need help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
1/19/2018
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 7 months ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I'm going to do my best to help you today.To make sure I don't miss anything give me a minute to review you question.

Is this a push button start or key start?