Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

I want to add a rear view camera to my 2913 Outback. THERE…

I want to add...

I want to add a rear view camera to my 2913 Outback. THERE IS A SUBARU PART (Hooo1SSC700) but is for a 2013 Forester> Can this part be used for my car?

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Outback?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not attempted any modification tyo my car

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

MY VIN is 4S4BRBCC3D3279735

1/18/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started! Yes that will work and should just be a plug and play item.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you.
Great response: very helpfull

Your very welcome, feel free to access this question again when you receive the part if you run into any snags, it will be covered under the original fee

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician
Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician