Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Where are the fuses located for the power seats on a 2018…

Where are the fuses...

Where are the fuses located for the power seats on a 2018 outback. I can't find them based off of the fuse guide.

1/16/2018
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

Is the drivers seat equipped with or without memory?

With
I know where both fuse boxes are, but they don’t have seat or power seat listed on the fuse diagram

May I ask why you need to find the fuses? are the seats not working?

Long story but yes the seats aren’t working it is a salvage flood car and before I start taking a part the seats I want to make sure the fuses aren’t just blown. The tracks are quite rusted. This is my second Subaru the first one I was able to clean up the seats and they worked just fine.

I am contacting you because this question has not been closed or rated. Please let me know if you have any questions so I can help more. A 3 star or higher rating would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Dan, ASE Certified Technician