Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Doors will not open. Subaru outback 2017. The fob will not…

Customer Question
Doors will not open ...

Doors will not open

Mechanic's Assistant: Is it your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Subaru outback 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fob will not open the doors

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Subaru
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will the key in the driver's door unlock it and allow it to open?

Please cancell and do NOT charge card

You must do that from your end.

This request must me cancelled

I just answer car questions. All account issues must be handled between the customer and website.