Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I am locked out of my 2017 legacy. it has a key fob is there…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my 2017 legacy. it has a key fob is there anyway I can get into the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fob's battery?

Its locke in the car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Legacy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothihg

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this a free service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/28/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you

there is no way into a locked car. the vehicle would not be secure, and the passenger's not safe, if there was.

I would suggest sending for the spare key or calling roadside assistance who can gain entry with professional entry tools

I am sorry if you were hoping for a different answer but I trust that my honest and prompt reply is appreciated.

Please let me know if you have further questions. Please do not forget to click a positive rating as this is the only way I receive credit for my answer, thank you. Best wishes with your vehicle.