Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My seat wont move at all (driver) 2012, i havent tried

Customer Question
My seat wont move...

My seat wont move at all (driver)

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havent tried anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/26/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I got the year and the make, I need the model so I can look at the correct diagrams?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris