Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Lights flashing will not get up to highway speed and the…

Customer Question
Lights flashing will not...

Lights flashing will not get up to highway speed and the odomerter goes out and flashes 1ll . 5

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Cruise control and check eng

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2005 LL bean outback 3.0

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

No my wife is out on the interstate trying to get home

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Will not get to 60 miles per hour no power

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Mike V., Subaru Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

The site is going to prompt you for a call. Please know no call is required and if a call is needed, we will agree to it.

This sounds like a misfire issue, possibly something going on with the battery. The check engine light flashing normally means there is a misfire. The cruise light flashing is normal because of the check engine light being on. The odd bit is the instrument panel. It's actually telling the level of the interior lights. This ordinarily won't happen if it's just a misfire.

Can you tell me if the battery and brake light are also on?

never mind she made it home car in the garage

Ok, well glad she is home safe.

Happy Holidays!

Mike V.
Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician