Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

No spray out of nozzle. the fluid sprays out from beneath…

Customer Question
No spray out of...

No spray out of nozzle. the fluid sprays out from beneath the plastic covering.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, which fluid are you talking about? And what color and consistency is it?

The windshield washer fluid. its clear.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2015 forester

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. we are trying to take off the plastic covering in order tp reconnect the fluid hose.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/21/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Ok, I have attached directions to remove the cowling and access the wiper nozzles and hoses underneath it

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager