Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I need more support for my thighs in my Subaru Forester. I'm…

Customer Question
I need more support...

I need more support for my thighs in my Subaru Forester. I'm 6'5" and the seat is too short. Help!

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Forester?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/17/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 4 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

there is no other seat design you can use for this car

the only option is to have a custom seat / upholstery shop that can fabricate a bottom seat cover and cushion

they usually do this alot for very short people and handicapped people and tall people

that would correct this issue for you at this point that is your only option

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

how are you making out ?

Gary
Gary
Gary, Technician