Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Won't start - turns over so battery working. The car is in…

Customer Question
Won't start - turns...

Won't start - turns over so battery working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

The car is in the shop, but they did look like they had a white powdery surface this morning when i looked.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2006 Forester

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, but twice the car has been in the dealer shop and they are able to start it and cannot find any indication of the issue. I do alot of hiking so I am worried about being stranded.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/8/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 4 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what information were you seeking? did you want to know possible causes?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.