Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Subaru mechanic needed

Customer Question
subaru mechanic needed
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/4/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Mike V., Subaru Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

I'll need some more info to see if I can help.

Hi yes

Year, model, engine size and the problem that you are having and I will try to help.

I need that info to start with however.

2009 forester going from 2.5 Dohc turbo to 2.5l natural soho need pinout for ecm with colors of wires and locations

You want the ecm pinout for the turbo engine or non turbo?
I can check and see what I have for you.

Non turbo please

Ok, give me a moment to see what I can come up with :)

Sorry I can't locate a good diagram. I will open this back up for the other experts.

Please don't reply or it will lock it right back to me.

Sorry.

Subaru Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Now that I have provided a full or partial answer a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal.

This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question answered!