Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

2008 outback has no power idle is smooth free revs fine have…

Customer Question
2008 outback has no...

2008 outback has no power idle is smooth free revs fine have to down shift when going up hills that I never had to before. not the clutch no codes

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, nothing yet I'm thinking fuel pump

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/3/2017
Subaru Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you, Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you.

Have a backpressure test done to see if the cats are clogged.

hows it going?