Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

2017 Outback battery died, recharged and installed the

Customer Question
2017 Outback battery died...

2017 Outback battery died, recharged and installed the battery, now when the car in gear and moving alarm beeps continuously. How do I turn off the alarm?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

No I have not done this should use key blank or fob?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, am not trying to fix myself, just want to take to service.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I lost my master key, but have the second key. Also, i am a deaf mechanical dummy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/3/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is***** am an ASE Master Technician and I am glad to help you. I am reviewing your question now, and will reply shortly.

Does this have the push button start?

IT HAS THE AUTOMATIC START WITH PUSH BUTTON
you obivious did not read the information that I am deaf. Phone impossible.

You must be referring to the phone service request that the website automatically sends to everyone. I did not send it and I have no control over that.