Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Repleceing right front seatbelt in 2016 Forester. Cant

Customer Question
Repleceing right front seatbelt...

Repleceing right front seatbelt in 2016 Forester. Cant figure out how to remove b pillar trim without destroying fasteners.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Subaru Forester. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I purchased an exact replacement from a Subaru dealer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
12/2/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and im here to assist you today. im reviewing your question now...

Subaru Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

remove the seatbelt top bolt and all you have to do is pull weatherstrip on both sides and pull with even force. the plastic fastener is in the middle of the trim

Subaru Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

hi just checking up on you. hope you where successful in your repair. please rate me on my services will be greatly appreciated. thanks and happy holidays