Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My subaru 2007 tribeca is aloverheating. My mechanic has…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my subaru...

Second opinion] my subaru 2007 tribeca is aloverheating

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tribeca yourself? What have you tried so far?

My mechanic has changed the therm., water pump, radiator and it still didn't work. So I took the car to subaru dealer and they changed one side of the engine (short header) for 6,986$. This worked for 13 months now i'm back to overheating again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

13 months ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Does it overheat all the time or more so in the city or on the highway?

Is the cooling fan running when it is running to hot?

Are you still needing assistance?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris