Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My granddaughter has a 2014 cross trak, she said it is slow…

Customer Question
My granddaughter has a...

My granddaughter has a 2014 cross trak, she said it is slow about changing gears, and the rpm gage get really high if she does not slow down. What could be causing this

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

The transmission is the one that come in the car. would the transmission being low cause this?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Subaru?

Cross trak

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried anything looking for suggestions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Subaru
11/28/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Does the transmission stop pulling when the RPMs are high?