Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I own a 2007 B9 Tribeca and my rear passenger side puddle…

Customer Question
I own a 2007...

I own a 2007 B9 Tribeca and my rear passenger side puddle light is not working. How do I replace it? And what bulb do I replace it with?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

My rear passenger side puddle light

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your B9 Tribeca yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well I want to do it by myself, but i don't know what bulb i need or how to go about doing it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well, I understand that the required bulb is an LED and I would like to know the bulb part number.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Subaru
11/12/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I am not sure which light you are referring to. Puddle lamps on a vehicle are the lights on the bottom of the mirrors that light up when unlocking to make sure you do not stand in water during entry.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris