Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

I own a 2007 B9 Tribeca and my rear passenger side puddle

Customer Question
light is not working....
I own a 2007 B9 Tribeca and my rear passenger side puddle light is not working. How do I replace it? And what bulb do I replace it with?
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: my rear passenger side puddle light
JA: Are you fixing your B9 Tribeca yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well I want to do it by myself, but i don't know what bulb i need or how to go about doing it.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well, I understand that the required bulb is an LED and I would like to know the bulb part number.
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Subaru
11/12/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 28 days ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS, I will never offer nor ask you to pay more for a call, calls and memberships are pushed by the website..
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box in the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I am not sure which light you are referring to. Puddle lamps on a vehicle are the lights on the bottom of the mirrors that light up when unlocking to make sure you do not stand in water during entry.

Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 25 days ago

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.