Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

USB port for iPod not working. 2014 Impreza. Just using an…

Customer Question
USB port for iPod...

USB port for iPod not working

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2014 Impreza

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impreza yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just using an auxiliary plug for now. I pod shows on Display but there's no volume and no indication of movement, 10 seconds into a song etc.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that it was functioning perfectly for 3+ years and suddenly stopped

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Subaru
9/28/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

This concern is not my specialty, but I will try if help is still needed.