Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Subaru legacy 2010 its a hit or miss starting. Just turned…

Customer Question
Subaru legacy 2010 its...

Subaru legacy 2010 its a hit or miss starting. Just turned key over twice cranking but not firing let it sit for a few minutes then turned it over again and fired right up

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

No damage on key. Steering wheel was not locked

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Legacy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Got the battery tested...guy said it needed replaced. So that is all im just trying to figure out where to start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope thank you

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Mike V., Subaru Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Subaru Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Is the check engine light on when the engine is running?