Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Is there an airbag in the drivers-side windshield pillar? I…

Customer Question
Is there an airbag...

Is there an airbag in the drivers-side windshield pillar? I want to mount my Garmin in the lower left corner of the windshield, over the vent, so it's out of the field of view of the Eyesight cameras.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2018 outback premier

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Premier?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Premier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just using suction-cup mounts stuck to the windshield. (12 inches long) Using 2 mounts tied together to reduce jiggling.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Subaru
9/15/2017
Subaru Mechanic: john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician

Hi . Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

yes a curtain bag is located there

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue
If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.
A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated
If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue
Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.
you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue
(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)
Thank You
John S