Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

I own a 2000 Subaru Outback 4-door sedan. The last 8 numbers

Customer Question

I own a 2000 Subaru Outback 4-door sedan. The last 8 numbers of my VIN #are Y7211756. I need part #s for the two timing belt covers, for the bigger one that is on the passenger side of the front part of the engine, and the smaller one which goes on the driver's side in the front.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

2000 Subaru Legacy Outback F4-2.5L SOHC

save-icon.png Save Article

Parts Information OEM Part # Price

Timing Cover

28 - Inner Cover

13575AA112

Outer Cover -

27 - Right - 13570AA112

27 - Left - 13574AA081

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
CAn you provide me images of both the inside and outside covers? I thought there were only two outer covers that attached to the engine block.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

Well, apparently my service manual is wrong on the part numbers.

I have attached diagram with correct part numbers

here is link to page to order

https://www.subaruparts.com/auto-parts/2000/subaru/outback/base-trim/2-5l-h4-gas-engine/engine-cat/engine-parts-scat

Expert:  Eric replied 1 month ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.