Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

2008 Subaru Outback LL Bean 3.0 Vin: 4S4BP86CX84323041 Need…

2008 Subaru Outback LL Bean...
2008 Subaru Outback LL Bean 3.0
Vin: 4S4BP86CX84323041Need labor time and directions to change the spark plugs
also need the cylinder orientation
9/12/2017
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Subaru Tech -

Hey Ricky. Good morning.

The Labor Time Guide calls for 3 hours to replace the spark plugs. Download the procedure here: https://goo.gl/kLrGXu

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept' when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Anything else I can do for you on this one, Ricky?

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Subaru Tech -