Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My daughter has a suburu liberty 2003 model she was

Customer Question
Hi my daughter has a...
Hi my daughter has a suburu liberty 2003 model she was listening to her radio and then. She pressed the button accidently and it turned off so she tried to press button again no radio it died completely and her heater aircon Etc centre don't work we check replaced three fuses and still don't work how do I fix this problem for my daughter what actual is the cause and how much to fix pls
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Subaru
9/12/2017
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 11 months ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi,were the fuses blown?