Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

We had some electrical issues with Subaru. All were fixed by

Customer Question

We had some electrical issues with Subaru. All were fixed by dealership. Except the Nav System could not be fixed. They said to update the card, insert again and it would come up. I did update the card to 2016/2017 maps. shows on SD. Put in Subaru and maps do not come up.
JA: What is the model/year of your Subaru?
Customer: 2014
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The dealership fixed our vehicle. Subaru. They said they could not get Nav system up. I had to update card. I did.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is the navigation system powering on or radio powering on and working but the only issue is the maps are not coming up?Is any part of the navigation working at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete