Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I have pulled out the wire on my driver side d7 plug can you…

Customer Question
i have pulled out the...
i have pulled out the wire on my driver side d7 plug can you help i have know i deal how they go back 2017 crosstrek subrua
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Subaru
9/7/2017
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 11 months ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi.

I have 13 wires going to this 16 pin connector pin 1 will be on the side of the lock tab that has 3 openings follow the numbers left to right.

1 black

2 red/yellow

3 light green/black

4 green/white

5 green/blue

6 blue /yellow

7 blue

8 red

9 blue/black

10 green

11,12,13, not used

14 green/black

15 green /red

16 black/yellow

i will not be on until this evening if you have more questions,thanks