Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Ac is not working properly do you have a chart for actual…

Customer Question
Ac is not working...

Ac is not working properly do you have a chart for actual pressures that I should see on my gages

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

I am running about 32 on the low side and 250 0n the high side at 85 degree outside temp

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '85 Subaru?

2013 outback

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

I added some freon last summer and got it to work fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Year when we have 95 to 100 degree days it kicks off while driving down the road

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Subaru
8/5/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech. replied 11 months ago
Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.

The low side should be around 40 and the high side should be around 220. Does the compressor cycle on and off?