Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

Check engine light came on this morning as well as cruise…

Customer Question
Check engine light came...

Check engine light came on this morning as well as cruise control.

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2007 Impreza

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Impreza yourself? What have you tried so far?

Only tried to shut off the cruise, but no action I do need an oil change, if that is the reason the check engine light is on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is my car safe to drive with either light on?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Ron Z., - Subaru Tech - replied 6 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Subaru Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you experiencing any engine performance symptoms like skipping, hard shifts or stalling?

Kevin C.
Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.