Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

2007 legacy pass side climate control will not blow hot air…

Customer Question
2007 legacy pass side...

2007 legacy pass side climate control will not blow hot air mix actuator looks like its working fine any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?

No leaks anywhere drivers side works fine both hoses are hot on heater

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Legacy yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes inspecting actuators heads timing belt replaced car runs great I am not a novice

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Any input would be helpful

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Subaru
7/31/2017
Subaru Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Just in case you didnt know ( and maybe you do know ) on this model there is a drivers side air mix actuator to control the drivers air temp and then there is a passenger side air mix actuator to control the passenger side air temp.If the passenger side was not checked to see if it is moving properly this needs done as a faulty air mix actuator for the passenger side is most common needing replaced.If this was already checked let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ux9s781gcti3qlw/m-07-31.gif?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete