Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I bought this nitro OBD2 plug I pull it in but now my car…

Customer Question
I bought this nitro...

I bought this nitro OBD2 plug I pull it in but now my car who start

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Yes it is the whole cars electric just went funny

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nitro?

Yes it is the cars electric went all funny and the meters went up and down

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Nitro yourself? What have you tried so far?

It doesn't say

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's just a nitro plug

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/29/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Hi there,

What year/model Subaru?

Take it out, and see if car is normal again, probably not compatible with your car.

Gary

Hello again,

How are you going with this?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary