Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I have a 2003 Subaru Forester AWD and need an oxygen sensor

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Subaru Forester AWD and need an oxygen sensor 'male' 'upstream' for Bank 1, Sensor 2. Where is there a link with the proper image of the male component. Note: Autozone gave me two O2 sensors, both female, and had to return them. The internet has several variations of connections, but could not find an exact match. I even have a picture of the male part.
Subaru is ordering a part, but there is no image, and they will not refund as this is considered a 'special' part.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Barry Sergeant replied 3 months ago.

Hi, my name is Barry. Welcome to Just Answer. I would be happy to help with you Forester.

You are looking for an O2 sensor on bank 1. Do you need the one before or after the catalytic converter?