Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

It won't go over ten mph even with the gas pedal to the

Customer Question
It won't go over...

It won't go over ten mph even with the gas pedal to the floor

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes it has turned into a gas hog

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2004 outback

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Outback yourself? What have you tried so far?

Haven't really tried anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ummm...no

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Subaru
3/21/2017
Subaru Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

Does the engine bog down when you get to around 10mph, or does the engine seem to have power but transmission not responding?