Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

The steering has gone really hard to tun the wheel and it…

Customer Question
The steering has gone...

The steering has gone really hard to tun the wheel and it doesnt really come back to centre the battery dash board light coam on as soon it started

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Not yet dont really now wher they are ?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Subaru?

2009 xs forester

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Forester yourself? What have you tried so far?

Havent triend yet was doing some reaserach a fuse cant be too hard to fixx

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Subaru
2/11/2017
Subaru Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 1 year ago
nelson freitas

Thanks for using Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an automotive technician for over 12 years now. And I am currently working at a Toyota Dealership.

I would just like to confirm, does your forester have electronic power steering? Also what does the light on your dashboard look like? and are you able to get the computers scanned for codes if neede?

Nelson