George H.
George H., Subaru Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15 + Years
13574682

I have a 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium with the stock

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium with the stock AC/Heat controls. I'd like to add the dual zone AC/Heat controls as I have come across one locally that works. I just replaced my stock radio with a 7" touch screen. It's easy to remove the existing AC/Heat controls but is the Dual Zone different connectors? Would it just be "plug and play"?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  George H. replied 11 months ago.

Hello I will help,

For you to have dual zones you need to have the controls but you also need to have the things they control like the doors in the HVAC case and the actuators mounted on the case.

To do this you have to strip the interior to the firewall, install the dual zone case and after you install the dash install the controls.

Please let me know what questions you have\

Thanks