How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask K. Wiggins Your Own Question
K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Subaru
Satisfied Customers: 2875
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician, Associates Degree in Automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
Type Your Subaru Question Here...
K. Wiggins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have to replace integrated unit 88281fe340. Can you help

Customer Question

hi i have to replace integrated unit 88281fe340. Can you help me to locate it in car. And what is best way to reach it?
JA: What is the model/year of your Subaru?
Customer: 2006 subaru impreza wrx sedan
JA: Are you fixing your Impreza WRX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i went to dealer for diagnostic and they told me that the part i had to replace. at this moment they dont have it in stock. so i found it on net and now i want to replace it but i have problem where to look for it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'll post info below on how to replace it. If I can help further just reply back. If not, please take a moment to rate my service. Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 8 months ago.

You're welcome, it's my pleasure to help!