Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

I'm in my car and the security light is on and it won't turn

Customer Question
on! The key is like...
I'm in my car and the security light is on and it won't turn on! The key is like stuck
JA: Does the light flash, blink or stay solid? Have you tried to reset the security system?
Customer: Blinking How do I reset the security system
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Subaru Forester And the year...
JA: What year is your Forester?
Customer: I think 2011
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm in a parking lot by myself 2010 actually
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all. It's just not starting
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Subaru
11/5/2016
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 1 year ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi,can you tell me if other electrical components in the car operate radio,headlights,power windows etc... it's possible the battery is dead causing the no start,please let me know ,thanks for your time.

tamaz
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician