Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

2000 Subaru Forester with DTC p1133, what is the most likely

Customer Question

2000 Subaru Forester with DTC p1133, what is the most likely cause?
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Gary replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry your having this code show up

my name is Gary

99 % of the time with this code set you can clear the code and if it resets usually replacing the front O2 / air fuel sensor will correct this code

most shops will charge 1 1/2 hours labor X's there shop labor rate and the O2 sensor @$ 150 ish depending on parts mark up at the shop

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Customer: replied 12 months ago.

Thanks Gary will replace it tomorrow and will rate you then. I reset the light and it comes on within a minute.

Thanks

Expert:  Gary replied 12 months ago.

usually that is a sign it is shorted out internally

if the wiring looks good to it then replacing it should correct this problem you are having

dont forget to rate us here

Expert:  Gary replied 11 months ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here