Kevin C.
Kevin C., Subaru Master Tech.
Experience:  34 years of Subaru service experience, ASE Master Technician.
49406277

I replaced the battery. Now the parking lights and instrument

Customer Question

I replaced the battery. Now the parking lights and instrument panel lights flash for about 45 seconds, then go off for 45 seconds, then repeat. how do I reset this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm told there is a reset button under the dash to the left of the steering wheel, but I can't find it.
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes. This has nothing to do with steering. It is an electrical reset.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've looked under the dash but cannot find the reset button.
JA: Is there anything else the Subaru Mechanic should be aware of about your Subaru?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Subaru Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 1 year ago.
can i get year make model and engine?
Expert:  Mike V. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,Do you still need help with this?